Welcome to Indianapolis!
Signing Up to Be a Dasher?
We are accepting dasher sign ups for the following modes of transportation: car
Office Hours and Location
NEW Main Office Location:
Address: 450 E 96th St Suite 500, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Take the elevator to the fifth floor (Suite 500), and ask for DoorDash at the receptionist desk. On Holidays & Weekends, call the office to be let into the building: tel:317-581-6189
Monday: 8:30 am - 2 pm
Tuesday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
SPECIAL HOURS: THIS OFFICE WILL BE CLOSING AT 2PM MONDAY 1/15. Please be advised that there may be some early morning delays due to inclement weather during this winter season.
NEW REMOTE PICK-UP LOCATION: Starbucks at 645 D West 11th St., Indianapolis, IN 46202
Indianapolis Starbucks Remote Pickup Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 1 pm - 8pm
Friday: CLOSED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
Saturday: 10 am - 3 pm
**SPECIAL HOURS: THIS OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FRIDAY 1/12. Please be advised that there may be some early morning delays due to inclement weather during this winter season.
NOTE: This is a Starbucks. Look for the person with the DoorDash t-shirts and bags. Please do not go to the counter or contact Starbucks for DoorDash-related inquiries or we will be forced to close this location. They will not be able to help you with DoorDash-related inquiries. If you are a new Dasher please arrive at least 10 minutes before the end of office hours so that you have time to complete your on-boarding!
If you cannot find the DoorDash employee, please only TEXT this number as the Dash Team Builder may be assisting other applicants: 317-537-7640.
DoorDash Drive orders:
$4 per delivery and 100% of tip paid by the customer*
*DoorDash Drive orders are traditionally larger and may require more time to complete (find out more details on DoorDash Drive here). Because of this, each DoorDash Drive order will have a guaranteed minimum earning based on the order value. If the $4 + tip are less than the guaranteed minimum earning, DoorDash will pay extra to make up the difference. Here are two examples:
- Ex 1: $15 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given a $20 tip; DoorDash still pays the $4 per delivery rate. I make $24 on this order.
- Ex 2: $20 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given no tip; DoorDash pays the $4 per delivery rate, plus an additional $16 shown as “Extra pay.” I make $20 on this order.
DoorDash Drive guaranteed minimum earning:
- $15 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $101-$500
- $20 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $501-$1,000
- $30 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders over $1,001 estimated value
*$8 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $0-$50, $10 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $50-100
DoorDash Drive receipts:
At select Drive merchants, Dashers will be able to collect a paper receipt at pickup, get that receipt signed by the customer and submit a photo of the signed receipt at drop off. If a customer adds a tip when signing the receipt, that tip will be added to your pay. Pro Tip: most restaurants have No Tip Solicitation Policy for catering orders. They do not want drivers to ask for a tip when the receipt is being signed. Pro Tip: some customers submit their tip when they place the order. When that happens, your tip will already be in your app. All receipts and tips will be reviewed by DoorDash and the merchant. Any fraudulent tip activity will result in immediate deactivation and legal action.
**PLEASE NOTE - SOME STORES HAVE INDIVIDUAL DASHER PAY THAT MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE PAY BUCKETS ABOVE**
For more information on DoorDash Drive, please see this page.
Market Operating Hours and Hotspots
- Carmel / Fishers: 7:30am - 12:30am Every Day
- All other Starting Points: 8:30am - 11:30pm Every Day
Hotspots are where DoorDash expects orders to be placed. Dashers are more likely to receive an order if they are closer to the store from which a customer orders.
Keystone / Broad Ripple: Hang out in Broad Ripple (Broad Ripple Ave and College Ave) or Keystone (Keystone Ave and 86th St)
Carmel: Hang out in Downtown Carmel (Rangeline Rd and Main St) or on Meridian St by the 96th St intersection.
Fishers: Hang out in Downtown Fishers (116th St and Allisonville Rd) or on 96th St by I-69.
Zionsville: Hang out at Trader's Point on West 86th St or Downtown Zionsville (Main St)
- Downtown Indy: Hang out by Circle Center, Fountain Square, or IUPUI
- Avon / Brownsburg: Hang out in Avon (Rockville Rd and Ronald Reagan Pkwy) or in Brownsburg (Northfield Dr and N Green St)
- You can refer your friends and family to Dash through the Dasher app. We are not currently offering any referral bonuses. Stay tuned for changes!
Please see the Deactivation Policy here for more information. Dashers who fall below the listed thresholds may be subject to deactivation.
Minimum Rating: 4.3
Minimum Completion Rate: 80%