Welcome to Indianapolis!
Signing Up to Be a Dasher?
We are accepting dasher sign ups for the following modes of transportation: car
Office Hours and Location
NEW Main Office Location:
Address: 450 E 96th St Suite 500, Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Take the elevator to the fifth floor (Suite 500), POLITELY ASK THE RECEPTIONIST for DoorDash at the receptionist desk.
- YOU MUST CHECK IN AT THE RECEPTION DESK. DO NOT GO LOOKING FOR THE OFFICE ON YOUR OWN.
- On Holidays & Weekends, call the office to be let into the building: tel:317-581-6189
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm | ** We will be CLOSED Monday 2/19 for President's Day **
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
SPECIAL HOURS: None at this time. Please check out our other location below!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before closing time, as there is no guarantee that our Dash Team Builder will be able to stay past closing time to assist you.
Due to this being an Office Building with other businesses, please do not linger in the hallways. Please check the hours before you come to the office. If the office is closed during posted office hours, please let the support team know and leave the building.
NEW REMOTE PICK-UP LOCATION: Starbucks at 645 D West 11th St., Indianapolis, IN 46202
Indianapolis Starbucks Remote Pickup
Hours Beginning Week of 2/18:
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10 am - 3 pm
SPECIAL HOURS: None at this time. Please be advised that there may be some early morning delays due to inclement weather during this winter season.
NOTE: This is a Starbucks. Look for the person with the DoorDash t-shirts and bags. Please do not go to the counter or contact Starbucks for DoorDash-related inquiries or we will be forced to close this location. They will not be able to help you with DoorDash-related inquiries. If you are a new Dasher please arrive at least 10 minutes before the end of office hours so that you have time to complete your on-boarding!
If you cannot find the DoorDash employee, please only TEXT this number as the Dash Team Builder may be assisting other applicants: 317-537-7640.
DoorDash Drive orders:
$4 per delivery and 100% of tip paid by the customer*
*DoorDash Drive orders are traditionally larger and may require more time to complete (find out more details on DoorDash Drive here). Because of this, each DoorDash Drive order will have a guaranteed minimum earning based on the order value. If the $4 + tip are less than the guaranteed minimum earning, DoorDash will pay extra to make up the difference. Here are two examples:
- Ex 1: $15 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given a $20 tip; DoorDash still pays the $4 per delivery rate. I make $24 on this order.
- Ex 2: $20 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given no tip; DoorDash pays the $4 per delivery rate, plus an additional $16 shown as “Extra pay.” I make $20 on this order.
DoorDash Drive guaranteed minimum earning:
- $15 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $101-$500
- $20 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $501-$1,000
- $30 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders over $1,001 estimated value
*$8 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $0-$50, $10 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery for orders between $50-100
DoorDash Drive receipts:
Some Drive merchants (not all) will allow Dashers to take a hard copy of the receipt to be signed by the customer upon drop off. On those orders, Dashers will see a "Customer Receipt for Signature" checkbox when picking up.
On those "Customer Receipt for Signature" pickups, keep in mind that the customer placed the order with the restaurant, not on DoorDash. When the customer signs a receipt, if they choose to tip, 100% of that tip is for the restaurant where the customer placed their catering order.
If the customer adds a tip for the restaurant when signing the receipt, Dashers will be able to submit a photo of the signed receipt. If the restaurant chooses to share a tip with the Dasher, 100% of that amount from the restaurant would be added to your pay.*
Pro Tip: most restaurants have No Tip Solicitation Policy for catering orders. They do not want drivers to ask for a tip when the receipt is being signed.
Pro Tip: some customers submit their tip when they place the order. When that happens, your tip will already be in your app. All receipts and tips will be reviewed by DoorDash and the merchant. Any fraudulent tip activity will result in immediate deactivation and legal action.
**PLEASE NOTE - SOME STORES HAVE INDIVIDUAL DASHER PAY THAT MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE PAY BUCKETS ABOVE**
For more information on DoorDash Drive, please see this page.
Market Operating Hours and Hotspots
- Carmel / Fishers: 7:30am - 12:30am Every Day
- All other Starting Points: 8:30am - 11:30pm Every Day
Hotspots are where DoorDash expects orders to be placed. Dashers are more likely to receive an order if they are closer to the store from which a customer orders.
Keystone / Broad Ripple: Hang out in Broad Ripple (Broad Ripple Ave and College Ave) or Keystone (Keystone Ave and 86th St)
Carmel: Hang out in Downtown Carmel (Rangeline Rd and Main St) or on Meridian St by the 96th St intersection.
Fishers: Hang out in Downtown Fishers (116th St and Allisonville Rd) or on 96th St by I-69.
Zionsville: Hang out at Trader's Point on West 86th St or Downtown Zionsville (Main St)
- Downtown Indy: Hang out by Circle Center, Fountain Square, or IUPUI
- Avon / Brownsburg: Hang out in Avon (Rockville Rd and Ronald Reagan Pkwy) or in Brownsburg (Northfield Dr and N Green St)
- Know someone who could be a great dasher? Dashers earn extra money for every Dasher referred, so send in-app invites to your friends and have them apply!
Please see the Deactivation Policy here for more information. Dashers who fall below the listed thresholds may be subject to deactivation.
Minimum Rating: 4.3
Minimum Completion Rate: 80%