Welcome to New York City!
For the latest news and updates, see the announcements section of your Dasher app.
Signing up to Be a Dasher?
We are accepting dasher sign ups for bikers and drivers.
Office Hours and Location
Visit our Dasher Center at :
35 Meadow St #211
Brooklyn, NY 11206
Enter 211 on the intercom. Go to the second floor, turn right at the first hallway, and we're the second door on the left. No bikes in the building.
New Dasher onboarding and supply pickup:
Monday- Friday at 3pm and 4pm
Current Dashers only:
Tuesday- Friday 1-3pm
Brooklyn: $6 per delivery and 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
Manhattan: $5 per delivery and 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
DoorDash Drive orders:
$6 (Brooklyn) or $5 (Manhattan) per delivery and 100% of tip paid by the customer*
*DoorDash Drive orders are traditionally larger and may require more time to complete (find out more details on DoorDash Drive here). Because of this, each DoorDash Drive order will have a guaranteed minimum earning based on the order value. If the standard pay + tip are less than the guaranteed minimum earning, DoorDash will pay extra to make up the difference. Here are two Manhattan examples where standard rate is $5:
- Ex 1: $15 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given a $20 tip; DoorDash still pays the $5 per delivery rate. I make $25 on this order.
- Ex 2: $20 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given no tip; DoorDash pays the $5 per delivery rate, plus an additional $15 shown as “Extra pay.” I make $20 on this order.
DoorDash Drive guaranteed minimum earning:
- $15 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery under $151 estimated value
- $20 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery between $151 and $300 estimated value
- $30 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery between $301 and $500 estimated value
- $35 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery between $501 and $750 estimated value
- $40 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery between $751 and $1,000 estimated value
- $60 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery over $1,000 estimated value
DoorDash Drive receipts:
At select Drive merchants, Dashers will be able to collect a paper receipt at pickup, get that receipt signed by the customer and submit a photo of the signed receipt at drop off. If a customer adds a tip when signing the receipt, that tip will be added to your pay. Pro Tip: most restaurants have No Tip Solicitation Policy for catering orders. They do not want drivers to ask for a tip when the receipt is being signed. Pro Tip: some customers submit their tip when they place the order. When that happens, your tip will already be in your app. All receipts and tips will be reviewed by DoorDash and the merchant. Any fraudulent tip activity will result in immediate deactivation and legal action.
**PLEASE NOTE - SOME STORES HAVE INDIVIDUAL DASHER PAY THAT MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE PAY BUCKETS ABOVE**
For more information on DoorDash Drive, please see this page.
DoorDash Drive out-of-borough payments
Some DoorDash Drive orders will take you out of Manhattan. When this is the case you will be compensated up to $25 per delivery (out-of-borough payment), similar to the form of a tip. Payouts vary by zip-code for Brooklyn and Queens. There is a flat $25 payout for New Jersey and the Bronx.
Once your referral completes 50 deliveries in 30 days, you get $25 and the new Dasher gets $25!
Market Operating Hours
- Monday 7:00am - midnight
- Tuesday 7:00am - midnight
- Wednesday 7:00am - midnight
- Thursday 7:00am - midnight
- Friday 7:00am - 2am
- Saturday: 8:00am - 2am
- Sunday: 8:00am - midnight
Please see the Deactivation Policy here for more information. Dashers who fall below the listed thresholds may be subject to deactivation.
Minimum Rating: 4.3
Minimum Completion Rate: 90%
Minimum Acceptance Rate: 25%