Welcome to Phoenix!
Signing Up to Be a Dasher?
We are accepting dasher sign ups for the following modes of transportation: car, scooter, motorcycle
Office Hours and Location
Address: 3150 N 24th St Ste C-202, Phoenix, AZ 85016.
Hours: *Times are subject to change, please check before arriving.*
- Monday 12-2 PM
- Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Thursday 9-11 AM
- Peoria-Glendale: $5.00 per delivery + 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
- Central Phoenix: $5.00 per delivery + 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
- North Phoenix: $5.00 per delivery + 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
- Tempe: $4.75 per delivery + 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
- Chandler: $4.50 per delivery + 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
- Gilbert: $4.50 per delivery + 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
- Scottsdale-Arcadia: $4.50 per delivery + 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
- Kierland: $4.50 per delivery + 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
- Mesa: $4.50 per delivery + 100% of any gratuity paid by the customer
Arizona currently features $11/hr guaranteed minimum pay for dashers who work 20+hrs in a week. Minimum guarantees are calculated weekly by multiplying your total hours worked by $11. If you qualify and make under the minimum pay level, DoorDash will pay out the difference in the following week's direct deposit.
Drivers must meet the following requirements to qualify for guaranteed minimum pay:
- Dash for 20 hours or more that week
- Accept (and don't unassign) at least 95% of your orders
- Spend less than 6.25% of your time on pause
- Zero “driver unprofessional” complaints
- Zero no-shows and no more than one last-minute (within 24hr) cancellation
- No more than one late check-in or early check-out
- No significant decrease (>20%) in the number of orders you’re completing per hour.
- In Central Phoenix and North Phoenix, you do not need 20+hrs of dash time to qualify for the $11/hr minimum. All of the other conditions remain the same.
- For more detail on these programs and the qualification requirements, visit these links:
- $11 High-Hour Guaranteed Minimum Promotion
- Central and North Phoenix Guaranteed Minimum Pay Promotion
DoorDash Drive orders:
Same delivery rate standard DoorDash orders (above) and 100% of tip paid by the customer*
*DoorDash Drive orders are traditionally larger and may require more time to complete (find out more details on DoorDash Drive here). Because of this, each DoorDash Drive order will have a guaranteed minimum earning based on the order value. If the standard rate + tip are less than the guaranteed minimum earning, DoorDash will pay extra to make up the difference. Here are two examples where standard rate is $5.
- Ex 1: $15 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given a $20 tip; DoorDash still pays the $5 per delivery rate. I make $25 on this order.
- Ex 2: $20 guaranteed minimum earning on an order. I am given no tip; DoorDash pays the $5 per delivery rate, plus an additional $15 shown as “Extra pay.” I make $20 on this order.
DoorDash Drive guaranteed minimum earning:
- $15 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery under $200 estimated value
- $18 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery between $200 and $300 estimated value
- $22 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery between $300 and $400 estimated value
- $25 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery between $400 and $500 estimated value
- $30 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery between $500 and $750 estimated value
- $40 guaranteed minimum earning per delivery over $750 estimated value
DoorDash Drive receipts:
At select Drive merchants, Dashers will be able to collect a paper receipt at pickup, get that receipt signed by the customer and submit a photo of the signed receipt at drop off. If a customer adds a tip when signing the receipt, that tip will be added to your pay. Pro Tip: most restaurants have No Tip Solicitation Policy for catering orders. They do not want drivers to ask for a tip when the receipt is being signed. Pro Tip: some customers submit their tip when they place the order. When that happens, your tip will already be in your app. All receipts and tips will be reviewed by DoorDash and the merchant. Any fraudulent tip activity will result in immediate deactivation and legal action.
**PLEASE NOTE - SOME STORES HAVE INDIVIDUAL DASHER PAY THAT MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE PAY BUCKETS ABOVE**
For more information on DoorDash Drive, please see this page.
Market Operating Hours and Hotspots
- Sunday-Wednesday: 7:30am-12:30am
- Thursday-Saturday: 7:30am-1:30am
- Kierland, Scottsdale-Arcadia, Chandler, Gilbert, Peoria-Glendale, Mesa, North Phoenix, and Central Phoenix:
- Every day: 7:30am-11:30pm
Hotspots are where DoorDash expects orders to be placed. Dashers are more likely to receive an order if they are closer to the store from which a customer orders.
- Tempe: Hang out near Mill Avenue, in the Chick-Fil-A parking lot at Mill & University OR in the Taco Bell parking lot at Apache & Rural
- Scottsdale/Arcadia: Hang out near Old Town Scottsdale (the Dillard’s parking lot behind Scottsdale Fashion Square is a good spot) OR by the Cheesecake Factory in Biltmore Fashion Park.
- Kierland: Hang out near Kierland Commons, in the Kohl’s parking lot on Raintree and Northsight, OR at Shea and Scottsdale Rd.
- Chandler: Hang out in the parking lot of Chandler Fashion Center, at Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center, in the Ocotillo Plaza at Queen Creek & Alma School OR by Original ChopShop Co. in Downtown Chandler
- Gilbert: Hang out on Gilbert Rd. between Elliot and Guadalupe, by the Shoppes at Val Vista, at the Superstition Springs Mall OR at Dana Park Village Square
- Peoria-Glendale: Hang out by the Cheesecake Factory at Arrowhead Fountain Centre OR in Glendale Market Square at Bell and 59th Ave
- Central Phoenix: Hang out near 3rd St. and Washington OR Camelback and Central Ave.
Please see the Deactivation Policy here for more information. Dashers who fall below the listed thresholds may be subject to deactivation.
Minimum Rating: 4.50
Minimum Completion Rate: 90%
Minimum Acceptance Rate: 50%