We want to help! If you have not received your deposit by Thursday morning, or believe you're missing a portion of your payment, please report it: DoorDash Help Form
How Earnings Work
Earnings include all deliveries from Monday to Sunday at midnight. Payments are deposited directly to your bank account on Sunday night. It may take 2-3 days to for earnings to appear in your account depending on your bank. Payments should appear by Wednesday night.
Have a Missing or Incomplete Payment?
If you have not received your deposit by Thursday morning, or believe you're missing a portion of your payment, please report it using this form:
To help us quickly resolve your issue, please include the following information:
- The full name, email address, and phone number associated with your DoorDash account
- The amount of pay you're missing
- The day / dates the deliveries took place
- Whether or not you're using DailyPay
Top Pay Issues
Pay issues are uncommon, but are often related to these causes:
- Changed Bank Account: Make sure to keep you bank details up-to-date in the Earnings section of your Dasher app. If you changed your bank accounts recently, it's possible this information is out of date.
- DailyPay: Some pay issues are caused by DailyPay. If you're using DailyPay and experience an issue, you may want to contact DailyPay's Customer Support.
- Incorrect Information: If you're a new Dasher and your first deposit didn't come through it's highly likely the information wasn't entered correctly. A typo with your bank account details could cause an initial delay in payment. Please double-check to make sure your information looks correct.