Signing Up to Be a Dasher?
We are accepting dasher sign ups for the following modes of transportation: car
Office Hours and Location
St. Louis Office:
- This is in the Regus business center. Please ask the receptionist for DoorDash.
- If no receptionist is present, please dial 7328 on the phone right outside the glass doors of Suite 100 to be let in.
- If the building doors are locked, please look for the sign posted for instructions on how to contact your Dash Team Builder and be let inside.
3636 S. Geyer Road
St. Louis, MO 63127
The Saint Louis office is typically open Monday - Saturday; please see below for our normal office hours, as well as any special hours or closings.
Monday - 8-4
Tuesday - 8-7
Wednesday - 8-7
Thursday - 8-7
Friday - 8-7
Saturday - 10-6
Sunday - CLOSED
**Special Hours Week of JUNE 4**:
Monday 6/4 - CLOSED
Tuesday 6/5- 11am - 7pm
Wednesday 6/6 - 11am - 7pm
Thursday 6/7 - 11am - 7pm
Friday 6/8 - 11am - 7pm
Saturday 6/9 - 10am - 6pm
Sunday 6/10 - CLOSED
**Special Hours Week of JUNE 11**:
Monday 6/11 - CLOSED
Tuesday 6/12- 11am - 7pm
Wednesday 6/13 - 11am - 7pm
Thursday 6/14 - 11am - 7pm
Friday 6/15 - 11am - 7pm
Saturday 6/16 - 10am - 6pm
Sunday 6/17 - CLOSED
OPENING LATE 5/24 at 11am
CLOSED Monday 5/28 for Memorial Day
OPENING LATE 6/01 at 11am
Important Location information. *Please Read* prior to coming by the office:
- This location does scheduled orientations. Please show up on time for your appointment. If you are late or show up outside of your scheduled time, we will try to accommodate you, but cannot guarantee this, as space and time are limited, and you may be asked to reschedule.
- Waiting room space is limited. For this reason, we ask that you not bring along family or friends, and do not loiter before or after your appointment.
- Please bring your phone and driver's license with you. For your convenience, make sure you have the Dasher app downloaded before you come to the office: http://dasherhelp.doordash.com/download-app
Delivery pay is calculated as $1 + 100% of tip + pay boost. The pay boost amount will vary based on a variety of factors including the complexity of the order, distance to the restaurant, and orders you place yourself. For more information regarding the Dasher Pay Model, please visit our Dasher Pay Model FAQs page.
Dashers sign up to dash in a specific starting point. Sometimes, dashers may be moved to neighboring starting points if additional dashers are needed there. As of January 2018, there are 5 starting points: (1) Chesterfield (2) Clayton / University City (3) Creve Coeur / Maryland Heights (4) O'Fallon/St. Charles (5) Downtown
Within a starting point we have set up various hotspots. Hotspots are located on where DoorDash expects orders to be placed. Dashers are more likely to receive an order if they are closer to the restaurant from which a customer orders. The app will direct you to the closest hotspot between orders.
Market Operating Hours and Hotspots
- 7 days a week, 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Slots to dash are released each day at 9:00am, 6 days in advance.
EX: On Monday, next Sunday's slots will be released. On Tuesday, next Monday's slots will be released, and so on.
Know someone who could be a great dasher? Dashers earn $500 for every dasher referred, so send in-app invites to your friends and have them apply! Your friend will also receive $100. Bonuses are paid out after the referred dasher completes 200 deliveries within the first 50 days of applying. See the app for full details.
Please see the Deactivation Policy here for more information. Dashers who fall below the listed thresholds may be subject to deactivation.
Minimum Rating: 4.3
Minimum Completion Rate: 80%
What if I have an issue or run into a problem with an order while on a dash?
Support is available both in the Dasher app during a dash as well as on the web at doordash.com/help.
My app isn't working, what do I do?
Please make sure you are on the latest version of the app, which can be found in the Google Play Store (Android) or at this link (iOS), restart your phone, and log back in. If you are still having issues, please visit doordash.com/help to submit a support request.